Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I think I am wishing for what most people wish for their family, health, hapiness and for us to be able to be together for the day.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
The kids wake up to hidden presents, santa's loot and warm milk and cookies.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
Completely decadent? Oh, the list would go on forever. A maid, a night nurse, a nanny, a professional organizer, an all expense trip to Las Vegas to get married "in style"
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We try to make gifts for eachother, with eachother and spend lots of time reading books together. We make it a point to volunteer for a different charity each year to help those in need when we are not.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Monopaly! Lots and lots of monopaly.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
The hiding of the presents was something my mom would do for us. We loved it as kids and now mine do as well. It delays the frantic opening of the presents and makes christmas morning last a bit longer.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
My Grandma's in Arizona.
8. Check out Game Stop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
1. If it EVER comes out Grand Turismo 5
2. PS3 slim - our original overheated and no longer works properly
3. Nintendo DSi - my 5 yo has been begging for one since he was TWO!
Eeekk.... I wanna win this! SOOOOOO baD!