Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I have a lot to be thankful for this year...

I had a hard pregnancy and was very lucky to have two very healthy babies that decided to come a little too early. The Dr's thought they wherent going to make it but by god they are fighters!

I am thankful for my wonderful hubby who has stuck by my side for the past five years through thick and thin.

I am thankful for our beautiful five year old, who knows how to lift my spirits when they are down. And how to make my day's shine when they are bleak.

I am thankful for my wonderful sisters, who even though they have better things to do with their friends, decide to help with the twins so that I can get by a little easier.

I am thankful for my amazing mother, mother in law, and step-mother in law, who are always there with great adivice and to remind me what a super mom I am.

I am thankful that I have a beautiful family that if my shoulder to lean on, on the anniversery of my daddy's death while everyone else is celebrating.

I am thankful for roads that are clear enough so that we can truck around this thanksgiving to everyone's houses so that we can see family and friends.

I am thankful for my best friend who has always been their for me, no matter how ridiculous my panic attacks are.

I am thankful for cartoons!!!

I am thankful for my Gma and Papa.

I am thankful for the abundance of crap in my house, because it means that we have more than enough means to get by.

I am thankful for the food that will fill my belly tonight.

And I am thankful I have a computer to let me peak at the outside world, while I am stuck on the inside being a Mama.

I am thankful my hands arent hurting today, so that I can type a little bit without having to stretch my fingers.

Jess

No comments: