Monday, July 2, 2012

Mail Box Freebies - Monday

I love checking the mail. Being a SAHM of little ones, it becomes a family affair. We all get our shoes on and go for what seems like a mile long trek to the mailbox, just to see if there is something special inside.

My oldest knows that there always is and is especially delighted when it is for him. Unfortunately, today was not his day. But it is a great one for me !
I don't have to buy diapers for a month!! Check out what I got!


A total of 138 diapers. 131 from Toys R Us ( Plus a pretty cute tote )  and 7 from The Honest Co. 


I am going to HAVE to get more of these diapers! Look at the CUTE skulls and the gingham! I am in love!


These also came in my sample kit from them. Baby hand not included. Laundry soap, shampoo, lotion and healing balm included. They smell amazing.

I feel like an awesome week of freebies is coming, although I don't think it could get any more awesome than free diapers for a month!

No comments: