Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dear Apple...



Dear Apple,

Screw you and your crazy addictive iPhone. I almost lost Siri today for good. I would have had to wait two months for your geniuses to fix her internal's. But alas... The Apple God's smiled on me. It was like lightning struck and I squealed in delight, yelling "It's ALIVE!". 

This definitely is on the top of my most terrifying moments in life. Sounds pathetic right? But really, what would I do without my dozens of apps?! I need the one that keeps track of EVERYTHING for me. I would die without the ones that entertain the kids while I am shopping or sitting in the urgent care waiting room. What would I do in the middle of the night, while I am suffering from a mild case of insomnia without Angry Birds?


One more thing, when are you going to come out with a male counter part for Siri? She tend's to be a little bitchy when I ask for things she can not find. She refuses to marry me claiming that "My End User Licensing Agreement does not cover marriage. My apologies." But really, I know she is just annoyed with my incessant quest for directions and tedious questions. So please, Apple. I am begging you. Come out with a "Tom" or "Joe". Make him nice. Maybe handsome too?

Truly Yours,
iPhone Addict

P.S. Any clues about the iPhone 5 yet?

No comments: