Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let The Vacation Begin!

This afternoon I got to do something I have been waiting to do for a few weeks.... Walk around Seattle. My Hubby and I often have an argument over how real of a color my favorite color is.

It usually goes something like this.

Me: Ohh... I wish it came in my favorite color.
Hubby: It does.
Me: That is NOT Seattle gray.
Hubby: It say's right here - "Seattle Grey".
Me: Again... That is NOT SEATTLE GRAY!
 ... Hubby just stares at me like an idiot while I continue to rant about some color that can not be duplicated.

Anyone who is from Seattle will agree with me. Seattle is a beautiful color. The Puget Sound and the overcast sky combined with the beautiful silver, grey and blue building make this amazing color.

But my vacation is dwindling and I have spent it doing everything besides relaxing. I have been on "vacation" for almost two days now. Most of yesterday was spent driving to Seattle. Then today I was lucky enough to go to the Activision Games For Girls Summit, which was a blast! Now I am just laying in my super comfy bed, watching a super big TV in our super nice hotel room at the Silver Cloud Hotel. I may have to get off of here and check out what is supposed to be nothing but amazing, the roof pool!






No comments: