Saturday, January 1, 2011

Routine.

How did I ring in my New Year? I slept through it. Ahh sweet sleep. I would like to think I was not the only one. Most likely I was not, but us sleepers are far and few between. Hubbi stayed up all night, as well as the kiddo's. What an exciting thing for them. Banging pots and pans and lighting off fireworks.

As much as I love the holidays I am happy that they are over. The house is quite and the decorations are down. Now it is time to settle into a routine again. Over the holidays our house became a chaotic mess. We are just now starting to settle into a sleep, eat, play routine with the babies. Little D has a routine of his own, he snacks and plays all day. I am thinking it will be harder to get him on a routine. But DAMNIT I will.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Our tree came down today & I'm happy that that holidays are over too.

I was asleep shortly after 10:00 pm last night!

I hope you have an amazing 2011,
Mimi