Monday, January 10, 2011

10 Habits of Happy Moms - Habit #1

I found this wonderful article called 10 Habits of Happy Moms. I consider myself a happy mom. I do what I can to take care of myself and my children and usually end the day with a smile. But I figured, if I try these, can I make my life happier? This week I am starting with #1.

1. Find time for yourselfHappy moms know they deserve a little time to themselves. When you know you're going to have a little room to breathe later on in the day, it's easier to take on everything that's in front of you. Our formula? Take 2 hours out for yourself every 3 days.

Ok... That's easy enough to handle. Maybe a nice bath twice a week, or a glass of wine and a book? What's really sad is that I am going to have to schedule this on the calendar. "Mama's Time".

I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: